Under Hong Kong Companies Ordinance, a director of the Hong Kong company must take all reasonable steps to ensure that the company keeps accounting records that are sufficient to show the company’s transactions and to disclose with reasonable accuracy the company’s financial position.
We offer a comprehensive range of accounting services and bookkeeping services in Hong Kong, including:
- Monthly / Quarterly / Yearly bookkeeping services
- Accounting data input
- Bank reconciliations
- Preparation of management accounts Including monthly profit & loss statements and balance sheets
- Preparation of account receivable & account payable ageing reports
- Review company financial performance and matrix
- Reminder on audit and tax deadlines
According to the Hong Kong Companies Ordinance, Hong Kong companies are required to perform annual audit for the financial statements by a Hong Kong practicing Certified Public Accounts (CPA). This applies to Hong Kong companies, whether commencing business in Hong Kong or abroad, except Hong Kong companies filed with a dormant status.
Our audit and tax filing services include:
- Statutory audit
- Profits tax computation
- Hong Kong tax filing (Profits Tax Return, Employer’s Return, Salaries Tax)
- Offshore tax claims